Was "Follow That Bird" reissued?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi,

I was at the mall the other day in Barnes & Noble, and I saw a few Sesame Street albums I didn't expect to.

Follow That Bird: Now I know for a fact this movie is from the eighty's, naturally, so I was surprised to see the soundtrack still in print.
Oscar's Trashy Songs
In Harmony

There were also some of the obviously newer ones that I was not surprised to see, but I was wondering if these ones I mentioned are rereleases, or just really old coppies that just happened to be lying around? Thanks in advance.
:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that the Follow That Bird soundtrack was reissued in 2002. However, I've never seen it in person.

mahnamahnakev

Reaction score
I actually ran into a random copy at my local CHristmas Tree Shop amongst their CD's for 5.99!! Well worth it, although some of the songs have lengthy intros of dialogue from the movie which must be fast forwarded through. "One Little Star" gets me every time though!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, don't you just find the best and most random stuff in those clearance bins sometimes?
:cool: Oh, I love the song "One Little Star"!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi,

I was at the mall the other day in Barnes & Noble, and I saw a few Sesame Street albums I didn't expect to.

Follow That Bird: Now I know for a fact this movie is from the eighty's, naturally, so I was surprised to see the soundtrack still in print.
Oscar's Trashy Songs
In Harmony

There were also some of the obviously newer ones that I was not surprised to see, but I was wondering if these ones I mentioned are rereleases, or just really old coppies that just happened to be lying around? Thanks in advance.
:smile:

Did it happen to be the Barnes & Nobel by the Lincoln Center? I saw it there a couple weeks ago myself and bought it on the spot. Not a bad buy for $7!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, great to see you here Bryan!

No, actually it was in the Jefferson Valey Mall in Yorktown.