Was Jim Henson on an American Express billboard?

beakerismyfave

Reaction score
hi all,

in light of the new american express ad, i thought i would see if someone could help me with a longstanding debate that i have been having with my husband.

the backstory..
around 2005, i saw an american express billboard with a photo of someone who looked very much like jim henson on it (it was pretty high up on top of a building). i showed it to my husband and the other people we were with, they thought it was odd to have a billboard campaign with someones image who had passed away about 15 years prior.

i didnt think it was odd, especially if they wanted to represent their distinguished members!

so my husband and i have been going on and on and he refuses to believe me. i even showed him the current ad, to which he said, that still wasnt him on the billboard.

i've done google searches in every wording that i can and havent come up with anything, but i found this forum...and i'm glad that i did.

does anyone know if in fact i am correct? i would love to put this to rest, so to speak... and gloat if i am right!

thanks in advance