1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Watch Kermit in Pistachio Nuts commercial

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by ploobis, Sep 19, 2011.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

frogboy4 likes this.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hehe, nice plug for the movie at the end there :p
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

What did Kermit mean by bio-degradable containers? Does it mean the shells are bio-degradable? Or the packaging?
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I assumed he meant the shells
    frogboy4 likes this.
  5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Love how the brick wall recalls the classic Sesame wall.
    Duke Remington and ploobis like this.
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I don't get it...He eats nuts because he's green? Weirdoes.
  7. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

It also recalls the "Glow Worm" sketch to me, as well. The frog had better get off that wall before Big V shows up... :concern:
  8. Beauregard

I just wish it had ended with a twist, or a comic moment, or something memorable. Cute Puppeting though. But the only commercials always had somethign blowing up, eaten, or otherwise mutilated.

Bea;zany:{And remember, you heard it from the LA CHOY DRAGON!}regard
  9. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i love it, so simple yet so complex
  10. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

You'd rather he's green because he eats nuts?
    Bannanasketch likes this.
  11. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I mistakenly mistook the term "bio-degradable" for "reusable".

You know, I like nuts, but I don't think I've ever had pistacios.
  12. Beauregard

You'd rather he's nuts because he ate greens?

Bea:zany:{I get it more now that I've seen the related ads...all ending in similar taglines...but I still don't get it}regard

P.S. It makes me so mad when people use that song to further they're green agenda.
    Bannanasketch likes this.
  13. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

14. BornToWemble

BornToWemble Member

Curse you, Kermit the Frog! Making me want to eat things I'm allergic to! The way he chomps on the pistachio, he makes it sound so yummy. :sigh:
  15. Beauregard

AGREED Wemblingly-Birthed One! I too am allergic and now I fancy them pretty bad...and some peanuts...and some walnuts...Mmmmm...
  16. BornToWemble

BornToWemble Member

Glad I'm not the only one in this boat! I'm craving walnuts and hazelnut chocolate right now too :sympathy:. Though the worst part for me is that I only became allergic to nuts in the past few years.... and that we have Pistachios, walnuts and those goodies in the house for my cockatoo. He especially loves the pistachios. I never used to eat nuts much but now that I'm allergic, I've never wanted them more!

I'm sad I can't even buy this brand of pistachio for my bird because they're salted. Bah.