1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Watch Miss Piggy in Wonderful Pistachios commercial

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by JonnyBMuppetMan, Jan 30, 2014.

1. JonnyBMuppetMan

JonnyBMuppetMan Active Member

Hey, remember that cool commercial Kermit did for Wonderful Pistachios back when the last Muppet movie was released? Well, they done it again, this time with Piggy. (I can't embed the video, but it will probably be uploaded to YouTube eventually... )

Bridget likes this.
  2. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Hahaha, that is hilarious. More Pistachios!!! Now!!! Haha, this was good.

3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Glad to see that the Muppets are going to be out there promoting the new movie in a variety of ways. Hopefully it gets more people excited about the movie!

4. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

I love it…I love it not…I love it…I love it not…I LOVE IT!!!

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Great, but somehow, I wish they had Bobo in there too going "Oh..uh.. MORE PISTACHIOS, MORE PISTACHIOS!" and running around trying to give them to her.

JonnyBMuppetMan and Bridget like this.
  6. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Looks like Earl Sinclair isn't the only one to face a pistachio shortage. :laugh:

7. JonnyBMuppetMan

JonnyBMuppetMan Active Member

What I tell ya: