Watched Elmo's Potty Time DVD

abiraniriba

Reaction score
My daughter, my wife and I watched the Elmo Potty time DVD today. Good video I really liked the segment on how T.P. is made. I also liked it when all those bathroom fixtures started working themselves. As for it's helpfulness that remins to be seen. We are doing fine with #1 but we are having a lot of trouble with #2. (we still need an Elmo smiley)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again: really sick and perverted people are going to get a kick out of that song: "boys do it/girls do it/big kids all around the world do it/you'll do it..."

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing that DVD yet. I doubt I will, but as that song D'Snowth mentioned will, rest assured, be used to make some videos that don't quite fit in with the image/message Sesame Street is trying to send to the world. Sometimes you have you have to wonder if they think about some of the negative things that could be done with the songs they record/write.

I am curious about that TP segment. I've wondered how it's made, too.

goshposh

Reaction score
i saw it. to me it was interesting, in an odd way. hear the characters say pee pee and poo poo was a little much for me. i did like the part with baby bear and his euphimisms. i also appreicated frank's return. to bad it wasnt for something better.