Watched the Bear for the first time...

Pino

Reaction score
I am sooooo glad they started to bring them out on dvd (at least here in Netherlands)

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Are there Bear episodes available on DVD in the states? I never even thought to look!
I have a 19" tall Ojo on the way to me...found him on Ebay last week!! YAY!

Klonoa

Reaction score
I've seen Bear in the Big Blue House on DVD at Best Buy (US). Or at least I'm PRETTY SURE I saw them.

--Klonoa

scarecroe

Reaction score

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Wow..thanks alot Scarecroe!! :big_grin:

And thanx, too, Klonoa...:smile::smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Potty time with Bear. I remember that one. Nothing funnier than Muppets talking about using the potty. Yes I am a bit immature sometimes.

Seriously, though, any parent knows that the potty subject is a big topic for little Bear watchers, so I applaud the Henson folks for having the guts to do a show about it.

Or there's the Christmas special that encourages helping the less fortunate...and wasn't there some kind of special that reflected possible fears after the 911 tragedy? Those Muppet guys are very forward thinking.

What an awesome show. Sometimes I wish my little brothers were still young enough to watch it.

--Klonoa

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I will probably pass on the potty-time episode...:wink:
Although maybe our dog would get some benefit out of it. *hehe* It really is a good show, though, I wish I'd started watching it sooner!

Klonoa

Reaction score
The Potty episode is almost worth watching just to see Tutter squirm trying to hold it in so he can continue a checkers game with Bear.

Speaking of dogs watching Muppets, did you know that when we were watching Kermit's Swamp Years, our dog Venus stared at the TV THE WHOLE TIME? She usually doesn't do that.

--Klonoa

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
lol..well, yeah, it might be worth watching the potty episode to see how they made it...picturing poor Tutter squirming makes a cute image...

Thats funny, your dog liked Swamp Years!! I don't notice our dog really watch much on TV, the only thing he really reacts to TV-wise is if there are animal sounds or something that grabs his attention noise wise. The only time I saw him really watch anything was once during the news, they'd showed a picture of this cat. The cat walked off camera, and Ziggy (our dog) walked around the side of the TV to see where the cat went...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I've watched bear numerous times, and even though I'm 21, I love bear, but they've moved BIBBH to an early morning schedule where I live, so most of the time, I'm unable to watch it, but if I had a VCR Downstairs, I'd have it record every episode this year, even if some are reruns! BIBBH is awesome, just like SS and TMS! All 3 shows are funny! The reason why I call myself tutter_fan is because I like tutter! I would just die laughing if I saw bear and his friends in person! I've got the case of being addicted to BIBBH, and If you like the show, then you've got the case of Bear in the Big blue house-ITUS! That's what I have, and I don't think there's a cure, except in the situation that I might just die laughing if I got to meet bear and his friends in person!