1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Water Warriors

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Infinity Sirius, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I found this interesting news bit on Animated News:
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Nice. Thanks for sharing. It will be interesting to watch this develop.
  3. Brian Damage

Brian Damage New Member

There was a talent recruitment ad for this in one of my copies of "3D World" magazine, back in 2001, so it's been going for a while...

Says the official website is www.waterwarriors.co.uk , but that could have changed by now...

[EDIT]: Nope, it's still current. Hey, these people made "Spider!", "Lost Toys" and "Bounty Hamster"... not bad... "Angelmouse" was kinda corny, though...
  4. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I have never heard of this studio before this headline. Are they well known in the computer animation area?
  5. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Sounds cool--anything that involves the Henson family and frogs is something I'm definitely up for.

:) :)