Not open for further replies.

Pork

Reaction score
The world will end...true.

*eats marshmallow*

A toast....a toast to all. Cheers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Of course it will end, ain't you ever heard the saying "All good things must come to an end"?

Pork

Reaction score
Well, I'm not looking forward to the world ending. But whenever I'm leaving it, I don't mind. That's up to God.

ISNorden

Reaction score
My (non-Christian) religion also teaches that the world will eventually end, and describes some signs of the end approaching. Still, I doubt that it's going to happen in my lifetime--let alone as soon as four years from now. If I'm wrong about the scheduling, though, there isn't much I can do about it; what's fated to happen is fated to happen.

If you wonder where the 2012 date came from, the Mayans calculated it in ancient times. However, what they predicted wasn't total destruction for Earth or humanity--just worlwide changes on an epic scale. (I learned all this from a documentary on the History Channel.)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's not that far away, but I don't know if the exact year is correct.

Just keep doing the best you can with whatever time we do have left, be good, be happy, be well as possible. I've been nay-saying for a few years now from different things I've read over the years.

Mankind just isn't kind to itself or the planet.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Aw c'mon everyone!:rolleyes:
I seriously doubt the world will end in 4 years. I mean, like someone here said (pardon me for not quoting) "Nothing happened when Y2K hit." right? It's probably not true.So for now,let's not worry about KOBG (Kissing Our Butts Goodbye) OK?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Getting ready for y2k was a freaking nightmare! My mom moved all of us on this fram, right next to one of the most crazyest people I have ever meet. We had to raise chickens right below where we where living. Me and my brother had to go clean them things they lived in, and in the Sumer of 1999 it was hot and very SMELLY! We stored over 100 2 littler bottles of water, then we killed all the chickens and caned them. had over 30 acres of land we had to by hand pull weeds from for a stuipd garden. Then before it was even y2k we moved from there. All that work was done in vain.

P.S Every time i see a live Chicken i want to scream!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Actually, something DID happen to me on Y2K...

I turned into a giant, purple, yellow-polka-dotted octopus for five minutes.

But I was okay afterward...
Yeesh!crumpling up my face (or trying to) like Kermit :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just checked my www.deathclock.com status, and it says I am scheduled to kick the bucket on Tuesday, May 31, 2044. So, that must prove that it won't happen in 4 years.

Although it's quite a morbid website, it can be helpful. They have health related links so you can delay your death date. HA HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.