We Broke a Record!

Kiki

Reaction score
Ha, that's awesome! We just broke a record- WH0oT!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And just what exactly was so engrossing yesterday afternoon that we had so many users here? Just wondering, since I was occupied elsewhere.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! That's really cool! I don't think I was one of them on at that time, but still, very cool!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, we broke the record, just after we set it! Up until very recently, the record had been on April 21 of last year. A week or two ago, much to my surprise, it jumped up quite a bit. Then it went up again last night.
:cool: What can I say? Everyone just wants to be at one of the coolest places around!
:smile: Eh, just credit that good ol'e muppet magic!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I was getting sick of looking at that April 21, 2006 record, that was a very depressing period for me.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? I noticed that when it happened. I wasn't really sure it if broke the record or not. But it's so cool to have so many visitors here lately. I wonder what was up. Maybe it's just that the public interest in Muppet's is starting to go up again which would be a real exciting thing to see happen again! Maybe we've just been underestimating Disney and they've been doing their job after all. But wait to go guys! Woo-hoo!:excited: