1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

We Broke a Record!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Jun 21, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, baby!

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Wheeeee! Oh that's so exciting! Go MC! :excited:

3. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Ha, that's awesome! We just broke a record- WH0oT!

4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

And just what exactly was so engrossing yesterday afternoon that we had so many users here? Just wondering, since I was occupied elsewhere.

5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow! That's really cool! I don't think I was one of them on at that time, but still, very cool!

6. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Xd Whoohooo! Yay For Activity At It's Best!

7. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Yes, we broke the record, just after we set it! Up until very recently, the record had been on April 21 of last year. A week or two ago, much to my surprise, it jumped up quite a bit. Then it went up again last night.
    :cool: What can I say? Everyone just wants to be at one of the coolest places around!
    :) Eh, just credit that good ol'e muppet magic!

8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was getting sick of looking at that April 21, 2006 record, that was a very depressing period for me.

9. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

You know? I noticed that when it happened. I wasn't really sure it if broke the record or not. But it's so cool to have so many visitors here lately. I wonder what was up. Maybe it's just that the public interest in Muppet's is starting to go up again which would be a real exciting thing to see happen again! Maybe we've just been underestimating Disney and they've been doing their job after all. But wait to go guys! Woo-hoo!:excited:

11. kellie

kellie New Member

I cant believe how many active members you have on here - you should all be so proud of your hard work cos this is a terrific forum.

12. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well even though I can't take that much credit for it, (I am just one humble member after all), I can say that it is very sweet hearing a brand new member saying such wonderful, afirming things about us! Thank you, and welcome to our madhouse!
    :zany:

13. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I don't think I was online for this momentous occasion.

I hate myself.