We have 72 hours

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Yes, I am back for the offical second half of "Muppets are on the scene", so if anyone who hasn't been permantly added into my stories and want to be, let me know your OC'S characteristics.

Thanks and I will begin posting soon!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

Kermit and Piggy had just walked into the lounge for drinks. Of course, it hasn't been long since the big case at the schools, but Piggy is still in recovery from her 3rd degree burns. "Kermit, where is our next case?" Piggy asked. "As far I know, we don't have one, but if we did, you wouldn't be able to go," Kermit replied, " I mean, you can go with us, but you can't work with us." She took a sip of her Dr. Pepper. "We can't send you out there," Ami said. "Piggy, we need to talk in private," Kermit said and took her to his room.

"Kermit, what's wrong?" Piggy asked, shutting the door. Kermit took a deep breath and sighed. "Well, I just want to let you know that your are out of your mind," Kermit replied, "Did you ever think about what could've happened to you?!" She sat on the bed with him. "You could've died," he said, "Don't think that I will let you work in that case." "Whatever," she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
chapter two

Leah and Zoot walked into the meeting room and meet the rest of the gang. "Okay," Leah began, "We have been called to Chicago for many school shootings in the state. Two possible intruder are known, Calvin and Alvin Chip." "There's more of them?" Piggy asked. "Yes," Kermit replied, "Let's suit up!"
~~~
Beaker sat with Ami on the private jet. Of course, they are married. "Meep!" he said. "Mhmm," Ami said.

Kermit sat with Piggy for some reason. "Honey, I'm sorry," he told her, "I wasn't normal. Heck with it." He dipped her down and they shared a long kiss. "Yo baby, that's a kiss!" Clifford exclaimed. "Man, you are so weird," Leah said. "Fer sure," Jazzy and Janice both said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

"I'm agent Lee from the FBI, have you ever seen this man before?" Piggy asked. "No," Lilly replied, "But, I think I overheard someone saying that he was at the beach, right down the road from here." "Thanks," the pig said and began walking back to her black SUV. "You looking for me?" a man asked from behind. Alvin Chip. "We need backup," she said into the talkie.
~~~
"Okay, we got a call from Piggy," Jazzy said. "Piggy?" Kermit asked, "Where is she?" "124 Dove Drive," Leah replied, "She found Alvin Chip." Kermit began walking to the door. "Kerm," Clifford said, "Let it go." The frog shoved him away and walked out.
~~~
"LILLY, LEAVE!" Piggy screamed. Lilly ran to the neighbors' house.

Alvin began running into the house and Piggy ran after him. "Get on the ground!" she exclaimed. "Or, you will get tazed!" another agent threatened. Kermit. Alvin punched him, which caused him to get knocked out and knocked Piggy out, taking her away into his white SUV.
~~~
Ami and Beaker searched the house. "Meep," he said. "I found something," she said into the talkie. Piggy's engagement ring from Kermit. "Oh no," she said. "Meep mo?" he asked. "He took her," she replied. "Well," Calvin said, "Ami, Ami, Ami. Long time, no see." He was walking towards her when Beaker put him in a arm lock. "MEEP MEE MEEP MO MEEP!" he screamed and took him out to the van.

[hrs]

"Kermit?" Zoot said into the talkie, "I know you can hear me. Answer me, please, I'm sorry." Kermit heard it from the hacking room with Leah and Jazzy. He wiped his eyes and sighed sadly. Constantine hugged him from behind. "It'll be alright, Kyrmit," Constantine told him. "She's my Garcia to the Morgan," Kermit said with his voice cracking.
~~~
Janice's face turned red as she heard the news. "NO ONE HURTS MY BEST-FRIEND!" she screamed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
I know I should have done this before, but I forgot to...

Kermit-Leader

Fozzie-Kermit's best friend/Piggy's secret older brother

Piggy-Kermit girlfriend/fiance

Janice-Piggy's best friend

Leah-Zoot's girlfriend/Primary hacker

Zoot-Leah's boyfriend

Ami-Secondary hacker

Beaker-Ami's husband

Constantine-Kermit's cousin

Floyd-Janice's boyfriend

Clifford-Interrogation leader

Jazzy-the girl's other best friend/hacker