We need an informative Muppet Babies book!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Who agrees that we need a non-fiction, informative book about Muppet Babies? Maybe one that talks about the history of the show, or on ethat's just an episode guide. One that could discuss abandoned ideas (perhaps if there were any characters who were considered to be babies).

What do you think?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That'd be awesome! Maybe it'd be a nice accompaniment to any future Muppet Babies DVD releases!:smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
I know peoples' eyes are going to roll when I say this, but maybe they could bring up how Skeeter drifted apart from the babies. Although, I still believe all of the episodes of Muppet Babies to be figments of Miss Piggy's imagination.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hear hear!

BTW, Frogster, don't make me laugh! They were no figments of the imagination, you still got that sequence from MTM stuck right there in your little green mind.

BJ

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
I think people still take The Muppet Movie's "This is how the Muppets met, more or less" message a bit too literal.

Just like Piggy and Kermit weren't really married in MTM, there is no definitive origin of the muppets. It's not Star Wars or something along those lines with a set history.

I think if we start trying to rationalize the muppets we're only going to end up missing the point of their existance.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
well said MustangRockstar.

BJ

EDIT: ooops, sorry for double-posting.

BJ

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
did I scare y'all off or something?

or maybe the forums are deader than a year-old Christmas tree...:embarrassed:

BJ

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I'm going to take on this project for the sake of my sanity. I'm going to make the first and only Muppet Babies book dealing not only with episodes, but also with the merchandise and things of that nature. I'm going to need all the help I can get. The Muppet Wiki can give me the episodes, but I need to watch all the episodes (maybe MHC has this in their archives) and also find out everything about merchandise. This includes the McDonald's Muppet Babies videos. In fact, I am going to need all the pimping I can get, especially on the daytime talk circuit (no trashy shows, thank you very much). I'd pimp it on the Today Show, Tony Danza, Oprah, and many, many more.

Is this a good idea?

BJ

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hear hear, Erniebert1234ss! I stand behind you all the way!