1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

We need some Muppet Central stuff

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by dwayne1115, Apr 19, 2004.

1. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Hey i love this web site. i come here 5 or 6 times a day. it is so well made and it really helps us Muppet fans to express how we truly feel abot muppets and such.

Which brings me to this. we need some merchandise with muppet central on there. i know i would buy a shirt or two and maybe even a hat.
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

They had badges a while back for Muppetfest. Maybe they have some left over.
  3. floydnjanicefan Active Member

I would buy a Muppet Central t-shirt! This is my favorite site. I come here so many times each day (especially when I should be studying and doing homework :o ) Although I am guessing that Muppet Central merchandise would not really be allowed because they would need permission from the Jim Henson Company, or I guess now, Disney. :(
  4. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

yea you know this is really going to suck if we are going to rely on disny for access to the muppets .
  5. Kamit New Member

Well one way for us to end up with Muppet Central T-shirts would be to have everyone decide on a particular "official" Muppet Central design and post the picture on the site somewhere.

Then everyone who wants a T-shirt goes out and buys themselves a blank T-shirt and a package of iron-on transfer paper. Then all you have to do is save the "official" Muppet Central t-shirt logo to your computer, print it out on the transfer paper, iron it onto the T-shirt and voila! Muppet Central Merchandise - for fans by fans.

Mind you it's not perfect - most iron-ons don't look as nice as professional screened shirts - but they get pretty close. And since Muppet Central isn't selling the shirts, or charging anyone to download the design it nicely sidesteps the whole legal issue (I think).
  6. Kremit De Forg New Member

I know the Henson Company is protective of merchandise, but not to the extent that Disney can be. I think it would be okay to do so through a third-party website...such as CafePress. You can submit your own designs to be made into shirts, hats, coffee mugs and other neat things. I've seen other sites do it (namely Disney fan-related ones).

What could happen is that a unqiue Muppet-esque logo/design could be made strictly for the site-- and walla-- we have our merchandise. It's really cheap to do...so step over to this site to see how easy it could be done. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/ :excited:
  7. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

This is a really cool idea--I'd definitely buy Muppet Central merchandise!