Weakest Muppet Singers?

Princeton

Reaction score
I'm talking about specific characters rather than performers because some character voices have a very limited vocal range. Who do you think is the weakest? And I'll include SS and FR characters as well rather than starting a new thread in those forums. For me, it's Bunsen Honeydew.

Princeton

Reaction score
Bunsen had a whole song to himself called "Room In Your Heart" that was cut from Muppet Christmas Carol.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I would say Bobo is a pretty weak singer, though he still is pretty funny in his few numbers on MT, I really can not think of any other ones.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I would say Bobo is a pretty weak singer, though he still is pretty funny in his few numbers on MT, I really can not think of any other ones.
He sang a line in the Life's a Happy Song Finale, if that counts.:stick_out_tongue:

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
He sang great in 'Lean on Me' in the Paula Abdul episode of Muppets Tonight. Very gospel like.

Sam Eagle is very much a weak singer. He barely sang at all, and when he was asked too, he usually spoke sang like William Shatner singing Rocket Man.

MAYBE George the Janitor. He only showed up as a back up singer mostly, but when he sang in Muppets Valentine show, I could see why they hid his vocals behind people like Hilda and Gonzo. :rolleyes:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Sam Eagle is very much a weak singer. He barely sang at all, and when he was asked too, he usually spoke sang like William Shatner singing Rocket Man.
Sam sang Chairman of the Board on the MCC soundtrack and also sang a line on OK Go's Muppet Show Theme music video and when the Muppets appeared to sing The 12 Days of Christmas with Jimmy Fallon on Late Night.:stick_out_tongue:

Last edited:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Sam sang Chairman of the Board on the MCC soundtrack and also sang a line on OK Go's Muppet Show Theme music video and when the Muppets appeared to sing The 12 Days of Christmas with Jimmy Fallon on Late Night.:stick_out_tongue:
He sang in the barber shop quartet in TM11 and shared half a song with Ty Burrell in MMW