1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Web Alert: Muppets as WWE Social Media Ambassadors December 10

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Phillip Administrator

Looks like the Muppets will be busy on-line tonight...

One year after guest hosting Monday Night Raw, Disney's The Muppets make their glorious return to WWE's flagship show as Social Media Ambassadors. Given their history with some of the WWE Superstars, we're sure they'll have plenty to say on the goings on of the WWE Universe. Will Miss Piggy have more words for Vickie Guerrero? Do Statler and Waldorf approve of 3MB? And will Beaker send a message to his cousin Sheamus? Follow them on Twitter and Facebook to find out and be sure to check out their holiday video "All I Need is Love" — alongside Cee-Lo Green off the new album "Cee-Lo's Magic Moment" — and the 20th Anniversary Edition of "The Muppet Christmas Carol," now on DVD and Blu-Ray.

[IMG]
  2. snichols1973 Well-Known Member

I watched Raw last night; this year, it was just Muppet tweets, compared to last year's special Muppets on Raw episode, which featured the Muppets live and in person.

I'm hoping that this upcoming Tribute to the Troops special actually has live Muppet appearances....
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  3. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I wish The Muppets would appear in person during this special, too.