1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Web-sites about Richard Hunt

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Billy's Girl, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Hi everyone!!

I was hoping to find web-sites about the late, great Richard Hunt that have good pictures - and hopefully comments about him from other muppeters.

If anyone knows of any could they let me know please :)

Thanks in advance :)

2. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

There's only one we know of right now. It's called "Your Face!" and it's run by our very own Emmy (am I right?). The URL is http://rhuntfan.tripod.com/ .

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Yes, that is correct.

Believe it or not, I have a nice little update in the works (I'm sure Jackie will be by at some point. She's my Promotions Advisor). Including another tribute from a Muppeteer!

5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Everyone stay tuned!! YOUR FACE is up for an update! There are a few surprises in store!! yay!!!!!!!! *flails arms*

6. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Yay! Can't wait for that!

7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

That was very nice...

(LOL! You know, I think Sal is Johnny Fiama's Promotion's Advisor)

8. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Emmy- Your site is so cool!!!! Especially the stories from the other muppeters. He was obviously very much loved by them :)

I put my email address on the up-date notice list so I can keep up with all the new stuff on it :)

9. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I'm you like the site!

Like I said, there's another update coming (comeplete with another tribute from another Muppeteer), so what the skies (or at least this message board)...

:D