Web-sites about Richard Hunt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I was hoping to find web-sites about the late, great Richard Hunt that have good pictures - and hopefully comments about him from other muppeters.

If anyone knows of any could they let me know please :smile:

Thanks in advance :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
There's only one we know of right now. It's called "Your Face!" and it's run by our very own Emmy (am I right?). The URL is http://rhuntfan.tripod.com/ .
Yes, that is correct.

Believe it or not, I have a nice little update in the works (I'm sure Jackie will be by at some point. She's my Promotions Advisor). Including another tribute from a Muppeteer!

Jackie

Reaction score
Everyone stay tuned!! YOUR FACE is up for an update! There are a few surprises in store!! yay!!!!!!!! *flails arms*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Yes, that is correct.

Believe it or not, I have a nice little update in the works (I'm sure Jackie will be by at some point. She's my Promotions Advisor). Including another tribute from a Muppeteer!
Yay! Can't wait for that!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Everyone stay tuned!! YOUR FACE is up for an update! There are a few surprises in store!! yay!!!!!!!! *flails arms*
That was very nice...

(LOL! You know, I think Sal is Johnny Fiama's Promotion's Advisor)

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Emmy- Your site is so cool!!!! Especially the stories from the other muppeters. He was obviously very much loved by them :smile:

I put my email address on the up-date notice list so I can keep up with all the new stuff on it :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I'm you like the site!

Like I said, there's another update coming (comeplete with another tribute from another Muppeteer), so what the skies (or at least this message board)...

:big_grin: