1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Weezer and other Puppet Music Videos on Yahoo

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by radionate, Jul 31, 2002.

1. radionate New Member

2. Luke Active Member

What are the puppet videos from the past ? Aside from Supergrass - i didn't think there had been any !

Oh and hope i get applause for my 1000'th. I've heard nothing about that 'no expenses spared' date with Heidi Klum.
  3. radionate New Member

I sat through all of them. Can't tell you much though, they were boring! I walked away for most of them. One was based on the puppet from the UK Levis commercials. It sucked. Another was from a Band called "Elbow", it sucked too. And The Beta Band had a video on there, it sucked as well. Genesis had their video with the Kroft D.C. Follies puppets on there. That video didn't suck. Most the bands featured were little tiny independent bands most people have never heard of.

There were also pop up polls on the side you could vote for. One was for the best puppet show ever. The choices were Crank Yankers, Sifil and Ollie, Greg the Bunny, and the Muppet Show. First off, what MTV crackhead picked those shows. Second, and this is good news. The Muppet Show was winning the poll in a landslide!
  4. beaker Well-Known Member

>>>The choices were Crank Yankers, Sifil and Ollie, Greg the Bunny, and the Muppet Show. First off, what MTV crackhead picked those shows. Second, and this is good news. The Muppet Show was winning the poll in a landslide<<<

Oh yeah, TMS will be out cheap sock puppets any day.
  5. salthemonkey New Member

"She Drives Me Crazy"

LAUNCH also has the what they call the short version of "She Drives Me Crazy" but it has been so long since I've seen the original that I'm not sure what is missing. (I lost the full video with my Nickelodeon "Muppet Family Christmas") They shoed that video before or after the show.

Anyway here is the link http://launch.yahoo.com/musicvideos/player/default.asp?videoID=175487
  6. Phillip Administrator

Just updated the link for you (it wasn't working). Thanks for sharing this with us.
  7. radionate New Member

It looks like the full length version to me. It's 4:37 long! BTW, your link didn't work, try this:

She Drives Me Crazy

Here are the guest stars I could spot and remember (my eightes nostalgia memory is running low)
    Katie Curic
    Phil Collins
    Ozzy Osborne
    Clifford
    Joan Lunden
    Conan O'Brian
    Vanna White
    Dick Clark
    Sheery Belafonte
    Little Richard
    Kim Catrell?
    Sela Ward
    The Nelson Brothers
    Kevin Pollack
    David Haselhoff
    Gilbert Godfred
    Ricky Lake
    Paula Poundstone
    Paul Riser
    Harry Smith and Paula Stone
    Leslie Nelson (with his farting machine)
    Marie Osmond
    Dennis Leary
    Helen Hunt
    Captain and Tenile?
    Casey Casum

It looked like the whole video to me. Wow. What a blast from the past. :D
  8. BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

Does anyone know how to save a Streaming Video ?

I really want to save this !

Please help !

See ya
  9. salthemonkey New Member

That Captain and Tenile was Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
  10. radionate New Member

Maybe I should have had my glasses on! Thanks! :p
  11. salthemonkey New Member

with that soft lens shot who can blame you...I went through, at least, a dozen viewings before I could figure that one out.
  12. radionate New Member

It was the outfits that threw me!