Weezer Muppet T-Shirts

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i think it'd be cool - and very appropriate for the band. There may be a career in toys for me yet ! LOL !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Good idea...trying to get in touch with the Weezer people about any possibilities...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Good idea...trying to get in touch with the Weezer people about any possibilities...
Do I get one gratis for the tremendous idea?? :big_grin: LOL

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
Do I get one gratis for the tremendous idea?? :big_grin: LOL
Um i think you'll notice that it was somebody else who mentioned the idea and they aren't asking for anything. Maybe thats a lesson to be learned for people around here ! :rolleyes:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
It is a good idea, but unfortunately it was not an original idea, by that I mean we had already been kicking it around before I saw your post. We do reward any ideas that come up that are new to us though that we use.

Luke

Reaction score
Exactly - it was obvious. Now if you would have started doing voiced Muppets, THEN i would have expected a personal visit from Heidi Klum ! :big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Um i think you'll notice that it was somebody else who mentioned the idea and they aren't asking for anything. Maybe thats a lesson to be learned for people around here ! :rolleyes:
Luke
A) I Mentioned it before you did, and was not taking credit for your idea.....

b) I was kidding! :mad:

Luke

Reaction score
Sorry, i looked closer with my magnifying glass, i bow before your action figurey greatness !!!! :big_grin:

I knew you were kidding, but there has been a lot of gratis talk going on around here lately, my invisible shares in Palisades are gonna bomb like Enron if they give everything away free !! LOL !

Luke