Weezer Muppets

BaudGirl

Reaction score
Am I the only drooling idiot out there who would think it hilariousif some varients on the 'Keep Fishin' Weezer video came out? I think Gonzo, Kermit, and especially Animal would be great in their Weezer tees.

I know it's unlikely since you would have to clear it with Henson Co. and Weezer, but I think you would draw in fans of the band as well, a small but intense group of people. And it would make me happy which is really what it's all about.:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
That would be a most excellent idea! The Weezer Muppet crossover thing(video, cd single, shirts, special on MTV, etc) was one of th ecoolest Muppety things in 2002. So far the only merch Ive seen is the Kermit cover cd single, and shirts(tho there might be a Weezer tshirt plush Kermit? not sure)

But yeah,d efinately would be a great variant. Lets hope we see more Muppet/band crossovers! (as long as theyre cool bands that is:wink: )

Walker Boh

Reaction score
That's a cool idea.

It should be easy to make a custom Weezer Animal out of the exclusive T-Shirt Animal that's coming out soon.

Luke

Reaction score
There's not much chance because Palisades didn't get to know about the whole Weezer thing until very late ........ if they had known earlier then maybe they could have organised a tie-in with Weezer when the single was actually out. No record company would be interested after the song has been long gone.