Weezer Shirts!!!

PEPEOK

Reaction score
Is there ANY possibility at all that we will see Kermit, Pepe, Animal Etc. in their Weezer shirts from the coolest music video I've seen in a LONG time?

pezbalubah

Reaction score
That'd be cool... maybe as an exclusive through Weezer only like at their shows and through their website... They do however have several different Weezer shirts with Muppets on them...

beaker

Reaction score
Well, at that endlessly cool stuff emporium Hot Topic they just got in a ton of new Muppet Weezer shirts. They no whave one with Beaker and Bunsen in a lab setting with 'Meeeeep!' written all over the back. I think it si sthe patriotic duty of all Muppet loving people to check out all the neato Muppet swag they have at Hot Topic.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
..or you could just order one of them at Weezer's web site. They have about 4-6 styles for sale there, last I checked.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I saw my first Weezer shirt on a human (not in the store) yesterday...it was just the Kermit one, but I was happy to see someone wearing it. And then I'm sure she thought I was staring at her chest, which technically I was....but just to admire the frog.

She was flattered either way.

Quinnnnnnnnn

Lu775

Reaction score
I just went to hottopic.com to check out the shirts ('cause I hadn't see 'em yet)
and that weezer/animal shirt is extremely cool!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I don't think we have any hot topic stores in Canada..at least not that I'm aware of...to bad, cause I need new muppet shirts..my current ones are rather worn...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I don't think we have any hot topic stores in Canada..at least not that I'm aware of...to bad, cause I need new muppet shirts..my current ones are rather worn...
We have a Hot Topic store about a 1/2 mile from the homestead. If you want some shirts, LMK and I will see what they have in the sizes you need.

Jhammerslag@msn.com

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Hot Topic has a number of shirts at the Mall of America.

But I think PEPEOK meant will we see Action figures with the Weezer shirts on.

Jeremy

PEPEOK

Reaction score
Okay, what I meant was Muppet action figures featuring the Weezer T-Shirts......