1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Weezer Special to be rerun on MTV

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Smig, Jul 25, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Smig

Smig New Member

From a post on the Palisades Toy page:

The behind-the scenes making of the Muppets/Wheezer video will be rerun on MTV- that's jes'plain old MTV, folks!
    This Saturday, July 27, at 11:30 PM

Smig
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for posting this Smig! Just updated the "tv appearances" list with this on the front of the site.

A lot more people will be able to see the special now.
  3. UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly Member

That's for sure Phil!

I get MTV2 down at school, but my cable at home still hasnt caught up with the times (odd since we're next door to silicon valley).

I'll be setting a tape for this for sure.
  4. Rufus

Rufus New Member

Awesome, YAYYYYY! Thanks for posting the info!
  5. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

We have a dish, and do get MTV2, but were never able to catch this. The times are all screwy, since we are in AZ. If something is supposed to be on at 10, we will see it at 7....
    Every time we looked for the special on MTV2 all that was on was hip-hip *stuff*
    We will try again tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.
  6. Struble

Struble New Member

Set up my roommates Tivo to record it BEST quality. Heh. Hope she doesn't notice when it deletes a bunch of stuff to make room. <g>

Sh.