Weezer Video Begins Airing In The UK

Luke

Reaction score
The new Weezer video has begun airing in the UK on Cable and Satellite Channel 'The Box'. The video is being shown in full and is selection number 704.

Such a cool video - first time i've seen it without it being about two inches tall. Gotta love those Penguins, especially the tossing antics at the end. LOL - 'Good Job Penguins !'

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Hey,
I was wondering when it would start to come on those channels.

Maybe the 'Making of...' will come on MTV soon ?
They do show alot of those over here !

They also mentioned it on SM:TV this morning, Anfd they had some clips of Kermit with Weezer too.

See ya

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Guys

How's things ?

If you are anything like me you were in bed when CD Uk was on this moring and missed the Weezer video:rolleyes: But it is repeated on Thursday at 1:45 am on ITV1(better check your regional listings though just incase)

Must go:smile:

Later

MuppetDanny

Rugbylass

Reaction score
The Weezer video is currently No 4 on the MTV2 "Gonzo" chart, so it's playing at about quarter to 2 in the afternoon *every day*! I think it's repeated in the evening too.

I think I'm going to buy the single when it comes out- the promo versions have Kermit on the cover with his fishing rod :smile: Hopefully the usual single packaging will have a Muppety connection as well.