1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Weezer Video Begins Airing In The UK

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Luke, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

The new Weezer video has begun airing in the UK on Cable and Satellite Channel 'The Box'. The video is being shown in full and is selection number 704.

Such a cool video - first time i've seen it without it being about two inches tall. Gotta love those Penguins, especially the tossing antics at the end. LOL - 'Good Job Penguins !'
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

Hey,
    I was wondering when it would start to come on those channels.

Maybe the 'Making of...' will come on MTV soon ?
    They do show alot of those over here !

They also mentioned it on SM:TV this morning, Anfd they had some clips of Kermit with Weezer too.

See ya
  3. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi Guys

How's things ?

If you are anything like me you were in bed when CD Uk was on this moring and missed the Weezer video:rolleyes: But it is repeated on Thursday at 1:45 am on ITV1(better check your regional listings though just incase)

Must go:)

Later

MuppetDanny
  4. Rugbylass

Rugbylass New Member

The Weezer video is currently No 4 on the MTV2 "Gonzo" chart, so it's playing at about quarter to 2 in the afternoon *every day*! I think it's repeated in the evening too.

I think I'm going to buy the single when it comes out- the promo versions have Kermit on the cover with his fishing rod :) Hopefully the usual single packaging will have a Muppety connection as well.