1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Weezer video hits Top 20 on VH1?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by FellowWLover, Aug 24, 2002.

1. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Seems as though that might be the case... I just saw Piggy's face in the clips for the Top 20 videos this week. Shall we see which place it takes? Go to your TVs now!
  2. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Yup, here we go... it is at Number 16!
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Not bad for a debut. Hopefully it will continue to climb in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the update Jes. :)
  4. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

It was number 17 last week. I wanted to vote for it but I couldn't find the link on the website. Does anyone have it?
  5. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Kewl...thanks for the news!

- Billy :cool:
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Not bad at all...my good friend who is a Weezer fan thought the video was going to bomb horribly. Guess that proves him wrong. :)

-Matt
  7. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Along the same line, thought i'd mention something i caught channel surfing last weekend...

There was some late night video show on (not on MTV or VH1 but on some cable station or UPN, WB or something) that was an all-request video show (something like Alternavideo or something?) And Gone Fishing was the #4 most requested video.
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

the Phoenix kids are boppin' to it huh? Unless you're the one requesting it so frequently! :)

-Matt
  9. towels

towels New Member

This video popped up in a weird place for me too last night. The local Fox affiliate aired it as filler after showing...oh, what's that movie...Cameron Diaz, Ben Stiller...the one with the dog and "hair gel"? Anyway, I don't know what time the movie ended, but about 9:45 or so this video just came on between commercials. I think they may have done it just for me.
  10. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

towels -

The movie, btw, is "There's Something about Mary." Just thought I'd let ya know :)

OoOoOoOHhHhHh JACK! I AM THE BOOGEYMAN!

Sorry...NBC creeping up on me..

-Matt
  11. towels

towels New Member

Thanks. I used to work in the movie industry and had incredible powers at that type of thing, but not so much any more. I really like Ben Stiller too...