Weezer video hits Top 20 on VH1?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Seems as though that might be the case... I just saw Piggy's face in the clips for the Top 20 videos this week. Shall we see which place it takes? Go to your TVs now!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not bad for a debut. Hopefully it will continue to climb in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the update Jes. :smile:

SuprGro78

Reaction score
It was number 17 last week. I wanted to vote for it but I couldn't find the link on the website. Does anyone have it?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Not bad at all...my good friend who is a Weezer fan thought the video was going to bomb horribly. Guess that proves him wrong. :smile:

-Matt

dwmckim

Reaction score
Along the same line, thought i'd mention something i caught channel surfing last weekend...

There was some late night video show on (not on MTV or VH1 but on some cable station or UPN, WB or something) that was an all-request video show (something like Alternavideo or something?) And Gone Fishing was the #4 most requested video.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
the Phoenix kids are boppin' to it huh? Unless you're the one requesting it so frequently! :smile:

-Matt

towels

Reaction score
This video popped up in a weird place for me too last night. The local Fox affiliate aired it as filler after showing...oh, what's that movie...Cameron Diaz, Ben Stiller...the one with the dog and "hair gel"? Anyway, I don't know what time the movie ended, but about 9:45 or so this video just came on between commercials. I think they may have done it just for me.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
towels -

The movie, btw, is "There's Something about Mary." Just thought I'd let ya know :smile:

OoOoOoOHhHhHh JACK! I AM THE BOOGEYMAN!

Sorry...NBC creeping up on me..

-Matt