Weight Loss Journey

unclematt

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been avctively losing weight since January 8th 2008. I am getting close to that point where it becomes hard to lose so I decided that I could set up another line of support with my MC family.

I also thought if other people are trying to lose weight this would be a good support group of sorts for each other. If anyone else is also trying to lose weight or may want to begin thier journey with the support of us.

My personal story short and sweet.

I come from a big family and I am not particularly tall so I decided to take my weight problem into my hands at a young age. I started 2008 weighing 241 pounds anfd I am only 5'6". I joined Weight Watchers with three of my best friends who for the most part did not really need to join. I think the most any of them had to lose was 15 pounds. I on the other hand had far more than that to lose. Need less two say two of my girl friends have since dropped out but I am staying strong and up to this point have continued to drop the pounds. I currently weigh 208 pounds and am working on my second 10% goal. I have 12 more pounds to go to hit that.

I hope some people join this forum to at least lend me support and maybe build support for themselves.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Losing weight has always been an impossibility for me.

I've tried and tried and tried, and nothing worked.

Yeah, I'm such big support, aren't I?

unclematt

Reaction score
Maybe I could help you. Weight Watchers really works for me because it is a change of life. The reason I like it is because there is nothing you cant have. If I want that pice of chocolate cake I have it, I just have to acount for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No seriously, I just CAN'T lose weight! It's a hereditary issue in my family on my mother's side.

unclematt

Reaction score
okay, I can understand that. But you can still eat healthily. Is that a word. LOL

D'Snowth

Reaction score
okay, I can understand that. But you can still eat healthily. Is that a word. LOL
All I eat is breakfast and supper... I don't even eat lunch. I don't even snack all that much.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Drink eight glasses of water everyday.
You lose weight FAST!
Seriously. I was 140 pounds two years ago.

From drinking water everyday...in two months I was back to 120 pounds.

Never stopped since then. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hey, I actually need to GAIN weight! (sounds crazy don't it) Cause I'm only 98 pounds (that's below average for a boy of my age).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, I actually need to GAIN weight! (sounds crazy don't it) Cause I'm only 98 pounds (that's below average for a boy of my age).
Hey, if you want some of my plentiful blubber, take all that you need!:stick_out_tongue: