Weird AL is back!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I got some great news. Weird AL is making a come in a big way. First he will appear in a new 3-D attraction at the Sea World parks and AL going to appear on the Simpson. Here what AL's offical site has this to say:

That's right, AL has just recorded a celebrity cameo appearance for an episode of The Simpsons! Watch for it sometime in the upcoming (14th!) season.

Following that AL is recording a new ablum and the UHF DVD sold very very well for MGM Home Entertainment. Finally I didn't know this but AL got married.

grail

Reaction score
i didn't know he ever left?

yeah, he got married awhile back...there are pictures of the wedding and the batchelor party (paintball) on the site.

it's cool to hear about the Simpsons, and i had heard about the new album already. i'm interested to find out what the sea world thing is though...

and BTW, for any close personal friend of Al that hasn't picked up UHF yet...DO SO! it's excellent, and has some really great extras...and it's only $10!!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Here you go from good web page Screamscape.com:

Haunted Lighthouse - Official - (9/3/02) In the latest press release from BGW about their own conversion of Pirates 3D to the new Haunted Lighthouse film, it was also mentioned that California would also be getting the new 3D film this year. The film stars Christopher Lloyd, "Weird Al' Yankovic, and Lea Thompson in a family friendly story by the author of the Goosebumps series, R.L. Stein. The film itself was directed by Joe Dante (Gremlins, Small Soldiers, Innerspace)

grail

Reaction score
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...so far, i'm excited...

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I have his autograph and I got UHF on DVD the day it came out!

GWGumby

Reaction score
"Remember 'Weird' Al? He's back -- in POG form!"

(paraphrased from Milhouse.)

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
Here you go from good web page Screamscape.com:

Haunted Lighthouse - Official - (9/3/02) In the latest press release from BGW about their own conversion of Pirates 3D to the new Haunted Lighthouse film, it was also mentioned that California would also be getting the new 3D film this year. The film stars Christopher Lloyd, "Weird Al' Yankovic, and Lea Thompson in a family friendly story by the author of the Goosebumps series, R.L. Stein. The film itself was directed by Joe Dante (Gremlins, Small Soldiers, Innerspace)
Ooooohhhhh R. L. Stein. I remember when he was merely one of the best kids humor writers going under the name of "Jovial" Bob Stein. I loved his stuff but never was interested in Goosebumps. Maybe working with Lloyd and Al will bring out his silliness again!

Lu775

Reaction score
"Remember 'Weird' Al? He's back -- in POG form!"
GWGumby I said the EXACT same thing in my head when I read that first post.
Too funny!

Drtooth

Reaction score
YES!!!!! YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!! I am such a big fan of Weird Al!!!! I can't wait for the Simpsons episode, either. (The Simpsons were mentioned in a couple of his songs, in Phoney calls, he uses a recording of Moe and Bart)

I went to his Running with Scissors tour (no autograph:frown: ). and I got a cool T-Shirt. Never been worn! I'm waiting to have it framed (you can do that!)

Too bad I don't have a DVD. UHF is the first one I'd buy!!!

Too bad his show didn't do too well on CBS saturdays...stupid Nick Jr line up!!!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Al is going to star in the Simpsons episode entitled Three Gays of the Condo. He'll do the voice of one of the two homosexual men Homer stays with when he gets into another conflict with Marge. I'm looking forward to this episode.