Weird Animal Links

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Hey! Shari Lewis held that two-headed snake and talked about it on Lamb Chop's Play Along once! That brings back good memories :cry:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's Shari's daughter's name that's supposed to be keeping Lamb Chop active--but, doesn't? She needs to get busy.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
That two-headed snake is cool. Not so crazy about the worms, though... :concern: Speaking of National Geographic, I was just reading this month's issue. They had an awesome article about Banjo Paterson, the guy who wrote "Waltzing Matilda." I was never a huge fan of that song because there's so much slang it's hard to tell what's going on and when you do figure it out it's pretty depressing, but I read excerpts of several of his other poems and really like his style. Apparently he is Australia's most beloved poet; I'd never heard his name before. I'm going to have to check out more of his stuff.
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sometimes it's hard to really appreciate someone's work until we dig deeper. glad you got more info on the guy and are now able to appreciate him more.

Thanks for the info on Lewis and the other workshop folks!