1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Weird Dream...

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Barry Lee, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

So I had a weirdo dream last night.I was in a thrift store looking at the videos and saw this weird video with Big Bird,Sherlock Hemlock,H.R. Ross Parrot,and Grover on the cover with some luguge.As I was watching it the door opens and I hear crunching noises and I see Cookie Monster and Frazzle eating all my art stuff.Then I go down stairs to take the trash I go out and I open the can and I see Oscar then Telly pops up.I have a cage where my dog was at and now I see Snuffy in the cage with Big Bird trying to take him out of the cage.Then I go to some resturaunt and Grover is my waiter and I was sitting across Fat Blue.Then I went to the movie theater and I see sooooo many SS monsters and AM's.
    Also after that I go home again and I am about to go to bed and I see Bert and Ernie sleeping in my bed and then I see Cookie Monster,Grover,Herry watching Television.Then I woke up.It was WEIRD.:p :( :grouchy: