Weird Sesame Street Commercial

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

Okay, one winter when I was little, I was watching TV and saw a commercial for mood songs or something. Can't remember. And then when they had one song playing, there was a clip of Big Bird climbing a mountain. It was weird, but I remember imatating the commercial outside. Was this my imagination, or a real commercial. The clip looked like it was from the early 70's.

Zondra

Reaction score
LOL...Wish I could help you there...all that makes me think about is the little guy that climbs the mountain on the Price is Right...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Zondra said:
LOL...Wish I could help you there...all that makes me think about is the little guy that climbs the mountain on the Price is Right...
I used to love that guy! This is going to sound mean, and I assure you all I'm a pretty nice guy, but for some reason when I was little I always wanted the Price is Right mountain-climber to fall off the edge...

Sorry I can't help about the Big Bird thing, though...

Klonoa

Reaction score
I liked that Price is Right mountain climber guy, too. But at the same time, I didn't like him because his yodeling was annoying. So in a way I was glad that he fell off. One year for Christmas when I was little I asked for that wheel they spin on The Price is Right.

Hey I remember a Sesame Street commercial I saw more recently. It was in movie theaters, Lowe's I think, and it had the Sesame Street Muppets singing about no smoking in theaters and being quiet and getting food from the consession stand. It was really funny.

--Klonoa

HuggaWugga

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
I liked that Price is Right mountain climber guy, too. But at the same time, I didn't like him because his yodeling was annoying. So in a way I was glad that he fell off. One year for Christmas when I was little I asked for that wheel they spin on The Price is Right.

Hey I remember a Sesame Street commercial I saw more recently. It was in movie theaters, Lowe's I think, and it had the Sesame Street Muppets singing about no smoking in theaters and being quiet and getting food from the consession stand. It was really funny.

--Klonoa
I saw this & loved it!! ( especially that smoking dragon dude) :smile: :smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I used to love that guy! This is going to sound mean, and I assure you all I'm a pretty nice guy, but for some reason when I was little I always wanted the Price is Right mountain-climber to fall off the edge...

Sorry I can't help about the Big Bird thing, though...

LOL! that is so wrong! I love it! LOL! :zany: :excited:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
LOL! that is so wrong! I love it! LOL! :zany: :excited:
Yeah, I feel kinda bad about it now, but I really did want him to fall off...

:smirk:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It's happened before

You know, the mountain climber guy has actually fallen off before, quite a few times. People do lose that game every now and then. :rolleyes: The Price is Right is one of my favorite game shows. It's one of the few current shows on the networks I would watch now if I had the time and could actually pick up the channel.
:smirk: :frown: