1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Weird Sesame Street Commercial

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Philo and Gunge, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Okay, one winter when I was little, I was watching TV and saw a commercial for mood songs or something. Can't remember. And then when they had one song playing, there was a clip of Big Bird climbing a mountain. It was weird, but I remember imatating the commercial outside. Was this my imagination, or a real commercial. The clip looked like it was from the early 70's.
  2. Zondra

Zondra New Member

LOL...Wish I could help you there...all that makes me think about is the little guy that climbs the mountain on the Price is Right...
  3. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I used to love that guy! This is going to sound mean, and I assure you all I'm a pretty nice guy, but for some reason when I was little I always wanted the Price is Right mountain-climber to fall off the edge...

Sorry I can't help about the Big Bird thing, though...
  4. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

I liked that Price is Right mountain climber guy, too. But at the same time, I didn't like him because his yodeling was annoying. So in a way I was glad that he fell off. One year for Christmas when I was little I asked for that wheel they spin on The Price is Right.

Hey I remember a Sesame Street commercial I saw more recently. It was in movie theaters, Lowe's I think, and it had the Sesame Street Muppets singing about no smoking in theaters and being quiet and getting food from the consession stand. It was really funny.

--Klonoa
  5. HuggaWugga

HuggaWugga New Member

I saw this & loved it!! ( especially that smoking dragon dude) :) :)
  6. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

LOL! that is so wrong! I love it! LOL! :zany: :excited:
  7. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Yeah, I feel kinda bad about it now, but I really did want him to fall off...

:smirk:
  8. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

It's happened before

You know, the mountain climber guy has actually fallen off before, quite a few times. People do lose that game every now and then. :rolleyes: The Price is Right is one of my favorite game shows. It's one of the few current shows on the networks I would watch now if I had the time and could actually pick up the channel.
    :smirk: :(