Weirdo Monsters....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, only the die hards will get this one, but how many of you like Luncheon counter monster?

www.kermitage.com/html/characterindex/tms/character/luncheoncountermonter.jpg

I mean.. everytime I see this guy I crack the heck up!!!!

I was digging through old Muppet videos one day, and I found my old Jim Henson Play along vidoes, You're a cartoonist. I popped in in the VCR, just for laughs, and there he was, Luncheon Counter Monster, drawing on an eisel, happily. Then they had some part in which kids were taking turns drawing lines to make a face, Luncheon Counter Monster shares with some kid, and hogs the entire paper. He then nudges the kid with his elbow and mouths (but not says) "Come on!" I fell on the floor at that point. I don't know why, but he's just soo...sooooo... soooooo funny!!!!!!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sigggh.. Guess no one knows what I'm talking about.....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know that monster but not that video.

I have "Youre as funny as Fozzie Bear."

But, of course, eh?

FOZ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I know who you mean. He was the one that ate the computer in the George Burns episode, then he blew up. Lol. That was hilarious!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear... The fact that Luncheon Counter monster was in that video was quite odd. I fell on my back laughing when he echoed the little cat and said "Yeah, Mafin' Fafessss..." (Making Faces).

I rented the Fozzie Bear one when I was little, and Except for Fozzie, it was a disappointment if memory serves. I bet I'd have a different opinion if I saw it again!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

Yeah he is great !

I like 'Wow, Youre A Cartoonist', I dont watch it for laughs - LOL

He was also in 'Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along' and 'Neat Stuff (To Know and Do)' from the same series of videos !

'Hey, Yours As Funny As Fozzie Bear' and 'Peek A Boo' were quite dissapointing, i agree.

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
He's also in the back ground of a Christmas card on the Muppet Christmas site...
www.geocities.com/muppetchristmas/hallmark.html

Man, I wish I could have seen the George Burns episode for that alone!

Personnally, I liked the Cartoonist one becasue it showed Carol Spinney Drawing while in a Muppet.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

I sent Mark that scan of the Christmas Card - LOL!

Look in the 'Thank-You's' Section !

See ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The "Funny as Fozzie" tape is rather...snoozerville. I only watched it one time.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. Usually, something with Fozzie is fun and funny. I don't think it was great, and I wished Fozzie was in the video more, and not those two child characters.

Warrick, You have that card? Cool! Bet ya have it frames and Mounted... I would.