1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Welch's Muppet Candles?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppet_fan_1, May 21, 2002.

1. muppet_fan_1

muppet_fan_1 Member

I have a few of those hanging around in a glass case somewhere and am wondering exactly how many of them there are together. I owuld like ot have the hwole set. so if anyone has any informaion about them, please let me know. thanx
  2. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Muppet candles by Welchs? I'm familiar with the Muppet jelly jars but not candles.
  3. Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem New Member

I love a good peanut butter & candle sandwich, myself...:D
  4. muppet_fan_1

muppet_fan_1 Member

whoopsie....

hhhmmm...maybe I was mistaken? they were given to me empty and i was told they were candles. but perhaps they were mistakena s well? so lets go with that, welch's muppet jelly jars? same question. (sorry botu that guys)
  5. radionate

radionate New Member

Check out the collectibles section under food. They are listed there. There were six Jelly Jars in all. They might make nice candle holder, or can be used as juice jars.
  6. Thog

Thog New Member

I used mine for candle holders. The Yankee Candle ones fit in great!

Dan