Well I guess it's officially started!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
GAH! I heard a christmas one on the radio. I can stand it as long as I don't see the Canadian Tire couple for a little while longer... **shudders**

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
GAH! I heard a christmas one on the radio. I can stand it as long as I don't see the Canadian Tire couple for a little while longer... **shudders**

The Tire whaah??:zany:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Gahhh!!! You guys have no culture. :wink:

Canadian Tire is a chain store up here which does sell tires, yes, but they sell lots of stuff. Car, home, garden stuff, appliances, etc.

Around christmas, the ads (which are really boring) always feature this tall guy with tigery black and white hair with a beard and glasses, and his short blond wife, helping each other out with Canadian Tire products.

Example, one of them gets stuck in the snow with their car, and the other gets tire tread things out of the trunk and talks about whatever while they gfet the car out of the snow. There's that one, the Motomaster car booster thingy, and the one for the LED christmas lights. I can practically recite them in my sleep.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oooo! I keep getting lots of commercials for uh some website that begins with a g, where there is an annoying song in the backround singing about a person getting lost on their way home, one mentions a moose, twice...they are so annoying.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Gahhh!!! You guys have no culture.
How can you say that about a country where most of our stocking stuffers are bought at cheap 7-11 convenience store!? :wink:
Sgt Floyd said:
Oooo! I keep getting lots of commercials for uh some website that begins with a g, where there is an annoying song in the backround singing about a person getting lost on their way home, one mentions a moose, twice...they are so annoying.
So far the new animated Master Card commercial is my favorite one this year. However... they also keep playing that French Vanilla Cool Whip commercial from last year. I h:mad:te that goofy song!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
How can you say that about a country where most of our stocking stuffers are bought at cheap 7-11 convenience store!? :wink:
I miss 7-11s. There are none in the south, oddley

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Strange......in OK we've lost a lot of 7-11s to Qwik Trips, but there's still a lot in the southern part of the state....

weird.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I live in the carolinas and there is none in any! I miss PA...I feel like I live in the twilight zone sometimes. Christmas this year for me is going to be strange, not celebrating it with the rest of my friends and family still up north.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Are you spending Christmas away from your family and friends Sarge? Surely you must have somebody to spend it with? You shouldn't be alone at this time of year.:concern: