Well, It Has Happened

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2909646472

The thing is...I couldn't tell you WHO I think this is. Can't look up earlier auctions by item number. Don't recognize the seller. The name Watto suggests a Star Wars fan and I do know a few of those in Columbus, but the last auction that I can view is from CA. Weird.

Hmm...further investigation is definitely warranted.

uncleduke

Reaction score
The scan looks quasi-professional, especially the inset of the back.
He might have gotten that from somewhere else?

But, on the other hand, he quotes the number of people in attendance (whether this is accurate or not....)
If the number is approximate, then I would guess that he was there - as I do not remeber any mention of this before.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
*Puts on detective hat.*
Only the last auction number is clickable, but if you copy the two auction numbers prior to that one and paste them in the search box they'll come up. The location also jumps around from Virginia Beach, VA to Olney, MD.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Duh... he was the buyer in those auctions. The location of them has nothing to do with where *he* is.

His last six or so auctions were all skateboard related. Ringin' any bells yet, Ken?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hmmm...that does make it easier to narrow down. I only know a few skaters. And the pics are very good...with a font I now think I recognize. Further investigation to commence...

Don't get me wrong here...this does not bother me...several people got more than one and even if they did not it's theirs to do with as they please...but the curiosity is killin' me...

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Whelp, he says right in his auction that he is in Columbus. He joined eBay in April of 1999.

Are you gonna tell us when you figure it out?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Hmmm...Further investigation to commence...
What I would do, is go to the Ebay search page, http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html and enter the email address of any Ohio livin' - Star Wars lovin' - Skateboard ridin' folks you know in the "single seller" box, and ebay will convert it to the User name that they are registered with!