Well, It Has Happened

PMK

Reaction score
Let's play over/under on the final price.

$300.

I say over.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Well the wedding was in Columbus, so it could be any of a lot of people. My leading guess right now would be one of the groomsmen. Makes sense. They each got 2 or more....which would make the other easier to let go of. All of them but one live in Columbus. 2 out of 4 of them I know would understand how valuable some of that skateboard stuff would be.

So right now that is my leading guess.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
What I would do, is go to the Ebay search page, http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html and enter the email address of any Ohio livin' - Star Wars lovin' - Skateboard ridin' folks you know in the "single seller" box, and ebay will convert it to the User name that they are registered with!
*shakes head*

I think that would be Maryland-livin'... lol!

Murder might be easy to commit here... lol!

Just kidding with ya.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by PMK
Let's play over/under on the final price.

$300.

I say over.
Hey PMK...you see the dude you called it garbage on RTM? You think he meant the piece itself (Evil Palisades and their exclusives camp) or the auction itself?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Well the wedding was in Columbus, so it could be any of a lot of people. My leading guess right now would be one of the groomsmen. Makes sense. They each got 2 or more....which would make the other easier to let go of. All of them but one live in Columbus. 2 out of 4 of them I know would understand how valuable some of that skateboard stuff would be.

So right now that is my leading guess.
Well, whoever he is, he is searching for "Animal Chin". Perhaps inquiring minds should start emailing...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Uncleduke...you are a FRIKKIN' GENIUS.

Mystery solved. It is one of the groomsmen.

PMK

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Hey PMK...you see the dude you called it garbage on RTM? You think he meant the piece itself (Evil Palisades and their exclusives camp) or the auction itself?
Hmm, that's a toughy. There's only one way to know for sure: give me one of the extras and then I'll taunt him with it.

PMK (who didn't win a chance to buy Holiday Kermit)

Luke

Reaction score
Ken, (Or should i say errr 'William') !:eek:

You oughta bid for it yourself under an anonymous i.d, then have him post it to Ken Lilly at Palisades at the end. ;-)

Of course the downside to this would be it costing money but you'd have the satisfaction of having caught him with his proverbial trousers down so to speak ! LOL !

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
*shakes head*

I think that would be Maryland-livin'... lol!
I just assumed Ohio, I was not aware of Columbus Maryland.
I remembered Ken mentioning going on a vacation around Thanksgiving, and since it is traditional to hold weddings in the bride's church (which would've been a logistical nightmare, in my situation), I just guessed Ohio.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
since it is traditional to hold weddings in the bride's church (which would've been a logistical nightmare, in my situation), I just guessed Ohio.
Except that the bride lives with Ken in Maryland.

Seems like someone could have just emailed the seller a question and provided Ken with the email address. Would have been a very simple way to track down the seller.

Interesting that it was a member of the wedding party who caved to eBay first. Didn't Ken say the caterers and other hired help were grabbing the figure sets? I'd have expected one of them to sell them before someone connected to the happy couple.