Well now I've done it.

suggsy

Reaction score
I've turned the Muppet corner.

Oh sure, I loved the Muppets since I was three, even checking them out secretly during high school. And in the last few years, I bought all the time Life dvds and the first two movies. When I heard about the figures, I thought they were cute but not anything I needed (there are a LOT of superhero figures in my office). I dodged the bullet with the Simpsons so how could I fall into the muppet trap?

Then I saw them.

Luckily my fiancee was with me so I got her hooked (I paid for half). Now we have the four, the exclusive Kermit and Piggy and of course Beaker. I'm drooling over the SDCC pics and today, after a crappy day at work, I went right to Best Buy and got MFS and TMTM.

And now I've registered on this board.

That's it, I'm hooked. Maybe in my next life I'll come back as Jerry Juhl.

Hi, everybody.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
I've been a fan of the Muppets ever since my grandfather gave me a Bert doll when I was a baby. However, I didnt become a fanatic until 2000. That gave me just enough to time to prepare myself for the figures. It's like, I get back into the characters, and as soon as I start fantasizing about action figures, I get em!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
suggsy

Hello! Welcome to Muppet Central!!!
yep these figures are too good to pass up! there lots of info here about fig's to come and even a club you can join to get some rare muppet fig's!
enjoy the fourm!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle, Suggsy!

I hope you DO come back as Jerry Juhl in your next life--we could use some help in the writing department recently, if you know what I'm saying.

So what kinda superhero figures do you/did you collect?

I'm strictly a DC guy myself--the JLA, DC Direct, Batman and Superman Animated...just because they're what I grew up with, ya know? Marvel has put out some sweet SWEET Bacon, especially recently, but like you, I'm reluctant to jump into another line.

And congrats on the engagement--been married for two years here, and we're having a blast.

Quinnnnnnnn

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey, welcome Suggsy!

The decent into Muppet insanity begins now; it's a quick and often painless process, but with help and painstaking care, you'll make it :stick_out_tongue:

- Billy :cool:

suggsy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Welcome to the jungle, Suggsy!

I hope you DO come back as Jerry Juhl in your next life--we could use some help in the writing department recently, if you know what I'm saying.

So what kinda superhero figures do you/did you collect?

I'm strictly a DC guy myself--the JLA, DC Direct, Batman and Superman Animated...just because they're what I grew up with, ya know? Marvel has put out some sweet SWEET Bacon, especially recently, but like you, I'm reluctant to jump into another line.

And congrats on the engagement--been married for two years here, and we're having a blast.

Quinnnnnnnn
Lately it's been all DC Direct and Marvel legends. they're in scale with each other, have great sculpts and classic renditions of the characters. But it's the Muppet line that really has my attention now. I can't believe series 3 got pushed back to next year!

Thanks for all the welcomes, everybody. BTW, I watched MFS last night and it was much better than I remembered. A little cheesy but thank the felt above for Bill Baretta. He's just the kind of new blood they need.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Suggsy
He's just the kind of new blood they need.
Absolutely...my fav of the "next generation" of perfomers, although Eric Jacobson certainly looks promising.

- Billy :cool:

Ernie101

Reaction score
I prefer marel and have been into muppets since 2 when i got a rubber ducky and a bert doll and the books like how to be a goruch!