Well, Now I've Heard Everything...

jediX

Reaction score
Next thing you know, they'll be charging three year olds with with larceny for eating grapes at supermarkets.

Teheheman

Reaction score
You know, this just shows you how this country is truly going down the toilet. The kid is 4 and he's trying to get a hug. Now, granted the school did take out the really bad stuff, but left inappropriate contact in there. Which is basically the same thing. This doesn't bug me as much as the fact that you have people DEFENDING THE SCHOOL! and saying that you don't know what happened at home, and that it could be the parents fault. Now, granted, I don't know what all happened, and I don't know what all happened. There could've been more to it, but some people are talking about asking child services to actually look into the home, and I think that's wrong. Child services could come by and say that they don't like your shoes and your kid is out. I'm just saying, lay off, hold a private investigation. Talk to the kid, tell em that it was wrong, and be done with it. Ok, enough for now, this should've been a blog lol.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MGov said:
It's Texas. What do you expect?
Only that my best friend has a thing for them much like I do for the great white north that is Canada.

Teheheman

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Only that my best friend has a thing for them much like I do for the great white north that is Canada.
??? You mean the whole state? Or just texans in general

Daniel

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I'm glad my teachers arent that paranoid! The only teachers I hug are the ones from last year and that's cause they were actually good teachers

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
??? You mean the whole state? Or just texans in general

Daniel
Well, he's a "country boy" so he pretty much enjoys everything that has to do with Texas.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't know if I wanna know what he has a thing for, but I'm just gonna use my imagination on this one

Daniel

Tim

Reaction score
I don't know where you draw the line. On one hand there have been cases of 10 year olds actually raping female students, but on the other, I doubt the kid would even know what "harrassment" was.

Remindes me of the three year old who's parents were "warned" that he "was showing signs of homosexual beahvior" a few years back.