Well THAT Didn't Last Long...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well... this was before the time of Zim, but still, lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You are absolutely amazed I don't like All That, aren't you :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Man, you guys... man... come on... I mean... come on... when we were kids, that's what we always looked forward to after school every day, running home, turning on Nick, watching All That, followed by Kenan and Kel...
Sorry but I think there's a slight generation gap here, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry but I think there's a slight generation gap here, lol.
I'm getting close on figuring it out though... I used to think you were in your 40s, but now I'm guessing you're about fiteen years younger or so.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A while back, we were discussing that Cartoon Network seemingly got the hint that people DON'T want to watch live action stuff on CARTOON Network, and that they were finally realizing that fact.
There's internal problems I hear, but they JUST don't get the hint. Live action shows get poor ratings on their network and are ultimately canceled. And they're in such a good place right now with Regular Show and Adventure Time making a crapload of money and getting good ratings and being all over the internet like they are. They've had a steady string of animated hits lately. Unfortunately I think they've ended Thundercats due to BanDai's WAAAAAAY overpriced toy line (20 bucks for Classic Lion-O?!?!). And it wouldn't have been the first show BanDai forced them to cancel too (Cough... Mega Man).

Still, everyone's going to moan and complain and not watch this thing, and I bet its going to be on for 3 seasons before they mercifully send it behind the barn and shoot it.

That said, CN already has a sketch comedy show. Mad. And I bet whatever they have isn't nearly as good as Mad is.