Well this is an interesting turn of events...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, if done RIGHT, this actually seems to have better potential than any of the CGI Looney Tunes movies combined.

I hope they dump all three of them to do this one. And the LT would HAVE to be 2-D characters. Even if they have to fudge it.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Well, this could be really cool- except for this part about not involving Looney Tunes characters. I would think that's generally not a good idea for a movie that's based on Looney Tunes....:smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
I guess they would base it around new "Looney Tunes" esque characters who work in the factory. I think it could be really good - great concept!

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's no doubt that if this does go into production, they're going to throw in a couple cameos here and there. Wile E. will no doubt have a scene in which he stomps on down, burnt and bruised, and they give him something else anyway.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yeah, I hope they have some cameos. I like the concept- it sounds really cool. I just think they need to have some of the Looney Tunes gang show up in cameos (or least have some passing reference or mention.) Otherwise, it seems like we would have the equivalent of making a Muppets movie about Kermit renting out the Muppet Theater to a random touring musical or something and the Muppets all off on vacation.:shifty::crazy: