Wembley and Boober arrive at Hot Topic

Gonzo

Reaction score
They're available on the website now too... hottopic.com...

:smirk: :excited:

jediX

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I think Suncoast is carrying Fraggle dolls now, too. I saw the plush at Hot Topic downtown at Peabody Place and they look great. I didn't realize there were 3 different colors of hair in Wembley's head!
So is Media Play.

Camellia

Reaction score
hi, I think they are doing a pretty good job on the Sababba Fraggles. The Hasbro ones were too "fat" pudgey like little babies :smile:. They were well made though. The Tomy Toys ones looked more authentic, but they were cheaply made (poor fabric and construction). I do hope Wembley's hair is the right color. Thanks for letting us know they are in stores now. :smile:

Camellia
visit our Muppet Store
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I just bought Gobo, Red and Boober today at Hot Topic! I absolutely LOVE them. They were a bit pricey, but I just adore them. I am looking forward to getting Mokey and Uncle Matt!!

Didymus

LilMalice

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
They are great! They are the Sababa plush toys arent they?

I wonder if they will be bringing any of the Sababa plushes into Australia. I know they had a few of the muppet ones at a bookstore called borders, now they only have animal and piggy left and piggys hair is all tangled and there still $30 each.
If you can't find them in a store near you, just pick 'em up off FraggleRocker.com.

Camellia

Reaction score
Sababa Wembley etc at Hot Topic

hi everyone, thanks for posting this thread. just got mine at a Hot Topic mall store near Seattle. great! Yes Wembley has a little too much orange in his hair, but otherwise they are very well done.

anyone know if they are going to make more characters? especially sprocket? :smile:

thanks,
Camellia
visit our store for Muppet and Fraggle toys :smile:
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

Kermie81

Reaction score
Wouldn't that be cool....other Fraggle characters! :excited:

Hopefully Sprocket, Travelin' Matt, and Cantus.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Kermie81 said:
Wouldn't that be cool....other Fraggle characters! :excited:

Hopefully Sprocket, Travelin' Matt, and Cantus.
Traveling Matt is already planed! He comes out with Mokey!
I would love to see the mintsral and The Storey teller and The Trash Heap! Also after :excited: and :smirk: came out and before Wembley and Boober they released 3 Doozers, i wonder if we will get a suprise this time? Maybe 3 Gorgs?
Ty

Erine81981

Reaction score
June 13 I fianlly got my Fraggles. I went to see Garfield at the mall and then after went the Hot Topic. I really didn't know where they were being sold at the time and keep seeing the Hot Topic being said everytime about the Fraggles. So I bought Gobo and Wembly. Since I had waited a long time until I had know they were sold there I didn't get Red. She was already sold out. Boober was there but since I didn't want to spend that much money on 3 Fraggles (12.99) I bought Gobo and Wembly. Sunday I went to the mall again and bought Boober. I'm glad I have 3 Fraggles now. I was happy when I bought and so was the person who cheaked me out at the register she was saying bye to them and saying "have a nice trip guys." I thought it was neat someone else thought the Fraggles were cool. :smirk:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
When I bought mine, the cashier was like "These are so cool, it's hard to let them go!"

Didymus