Wembley and the Mean Genie

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
Does anyone have the episode "Wembley and the Mean Genie" for sale, or know where I can find it? This was always one of my favorite episodes and I would love to see it again. I've looked all over for it on ebay but can't find it anywhere!

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
He really scared me too, but that's what I love about the episode! I always loved the Fraggle Rock episodes that scared me, for some reason. I was just fascinated with them. Another one that scared me was "Wonder Mountain". The avalanche monster really got to me, but it was always one of my favorites!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Mokey Fraggle said:
Does anyone have the episode "Wembley and the Mean Genie" for sale, or know where I can find it? This was always one of my favorite episodes and I would love to see it again. I've looked all over for it on ebay but can't find it anywhere!
eBay? Funny you should mention that ... it was released on home video in the UK back in '88. This tape turns up from time to time on eBay, as you can see:

Here's one ...

And here's another one!

Good luck!

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! - I hadn't found those two yet. Unfortunately, I don't think that either one of those will play on my machine since they were released in the UK. I'm looking into it, though. Thanks, again!

Reaction score
I thought that was probably one of the darkest episodes of Fraggle Rock.

The one where the purple rabbit shrunk mokey is in a close 2nd.

:eek:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Frisky Fraggle said:
I thought that was probably one of the darkest episodes of Fraggle Rock.

The one where the purple rabbit shrunk mokey is in a close 2nd.

:eek:
Highly agree with you.:zany:

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
I finally got to see "Wembley and the Mean Genie" again, and Wow! It had been more than ten years since I'd seen this episode so I pretty much forgot the main plot. The overall theme of standing up for yourself and your beliefs without resorting to hostility is fantastic. I also love how creepy it is! I honestly don't know how I got through it as a small child. What an amazing episode!

Whatever

Reaction score
Glad you found what you were looking for. :excited: