1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Wembley Fraggle sings "My Way"

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by vettech28, Feb 1, 2014.

1. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I found this video from 1988 last night. It was a chorus concert at Brekmar High School in Georgia. In the video, Wembley sings the song with one of the students. On the same YouTube that this video is on, Sprocket and Rizzo also make an appearance in another video. The only reason I can figure as to why they're there is that this may or may not be Steve Whitmire's old high school, but we'll never know for sure. Anyway, enjoy the videos!

Kermieuk and Phillip like this.
  2. CanaceErinn

CanaceErinn Member

Wow, these are great! I don't see how they didn't crack up from Wembley and Sprocket!

3. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks for the video link. Nice to see Fraggle Rock characters making public appearances:coy::drool: - I don't seem to hear about them having public appearances nearly as much as Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie and the gang.:shifty:
    (But of course, I love them all!:) )

4. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Wembley was so hilarious in this! Thank you!