Wembley's and Mudwell's game

Xerus

Reaction score
In the episode where Wembley meets Mudwell the Mudbunny. They liked to play this really weird question game. It went something like this.

WEMBLEY: "What would you do if you woke up and found a 3 eyed mind melder under your bed?"

MUDWELL: "I'd fill his socks with jam and turn his hat inside-out."

Second question.

MUDWELL: "What would you do if you woke up and discovered your nose had disappered?"

WEMBLEY: "I'd knit a blue sweater for the first pumpkin I saw!"

It makes me wonder if there's some kind of thinking or maybe a word or letter code in this game only Wembley and Mudwell can figure out.

Foodie

Reaction score
It's one of those things where you either know or don't know. :smirk:

Nick

Emosewa

Reaction score
Personally, I think its just the craziest response you can think of at that moment. Since, as much as I love those two, I really don't think of them as being the best to figure it out so quickly if it was a code or something difficult. ^_^ afterall I can't even figure out those things when you rearrange letters in a phrase to make a new one? I'd need about ten minutes and a long piece of paper, hehe.

Xerus

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
What does Mudwell look like?
He's this brown furry Muppet who looks a lot like Telly with buck teeth and a tiny pinch of hair on top of his pointed head and was voiced by Richard Hunt.

The Mudwell Muppet also makes appearances in Muppet Xmas Carrol and Muppet Treasure Island. Look for a brown muppet with buck teeth singing The Cabin Fever song.

Xerus

Reaction score
I guess it is kind of a nonsense game Wembley and Mudwell think is fun.

I wonder if Red would ever have a hard frustrating time trying to play Wembley's game, since she likes winning games so much?

P

Princeton

Xerus said:
Look for a brown muppet with buck teeth singing The Cabin Fever song.
He sings the line "I've got cabin fever, it's driving me insane!".