Wembley's Eyes

Foodie

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before but how does Wembley move his eyes? Does Steve do it from inside the puppet or are they radio-controled like a doozer or the gorg mouths? Or is it magic? It looks like magic. I bet it's magic. :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Hey look! I'm even in that thread! I'm such a dork! :smirk:

That link to the puppet site helped though. They prolly are radio-controled... although, it still seems like no one is definite on this. I'll hafta go ask Wembley myself.

Nick

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Faz Fazakas would know first and foremost. Anyone know if he's ever been to this board?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Foodie

Reaction score
I've been kinda wondering where his whereabouts may be; on Earth or otherwise. :smirk:

Nick

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Hello all!

It was my impression that Faz actually passed away a while ago. I seem to remember hearing something to that extent, although, don't quote me on that, as I'm burned out from school at the moment...sheesh.

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Also, as was posted re: Amy van Gilder's floorwork guide, to bolster the statement, the hair was placed to cover the mech, which involved thumb-controlled servos manipulated by Steve via single joysticks attached to his (Wembley's) arm-rods.

Actually, has anyone stopped to think that possibly with the mech, there is somewhat of an easy way to do the rotation that Wembley's eyes did? Just thinking for a second here gives me an idea that it could also be accomplished with two gears on a bearing, run by a third gear in Wemb's head (under the hair covering) by a small motor (battery-operated, or otherwise) in some manner. Just my two-cents.