Wembly's Wonderful Whoopie Water

Xerus

Reaction score
I was thinking about the episode where Wembley discovered a rock filled with a soft drink they named Whoopie Water which made everyone happy. But when Wembley kept hearing rumbling and cracking sounds through the fountain's rock, he got nervous. But tried to ignore the problem when he was given the key to the Rock. But the result was the cave floors cracking and Gobo falling through. Wembley was able to save him, but he had to make a tough decision by ordering the Whoopie Water fountain closed down to stop the cave cracks.

I guess this episode teaches us that if we sense something wrong with either our bikes, cars, computers, machinery, or even our own bodies. We shouldn't try to ignore it or wait till the last minute to do something about it. We should take care of it right away before consequences happen.

Frogster

Reaction score
I haven't seen this episode, but that was a great overview. What are some other episode's you've seen that you can do reports on? I haven't seen all of them, and you're good at reporting. Read my post called "Where are they Now" and tell me what you think...

Xerus

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I haven't seen this episode, but that was a great overview. What are some other episode's you've seen that you can do reports on? I haven't seen all of them, and you're good at reporting. Read my post called "Where are they Now" and tell me what you think...
Thank you. It wasn't really a report I wrote. I was just expressing a thought.

Okay, I'll go check out your post and tell you what I think. :smile:

Thank you for replying.

Xerus