We're on "Millionaire" This Tuesday and Wednesday...

Gonzo

Reaction score
We’re on “Millionaire” Tuesday and Wednesday…

…that’s “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire,” not “Joe Millionaire”….

Melissa, Rubber Duckie and I will all be on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” this coming Tuesday and Wednesday, February 11th and 12th. It’s fun, it’s crazy, it’s public humiliation of the grandest order as I wage a battle of wits with the question writers, and they find ingenious questions to stump me! Or do they? Find out Tuesday and Wednesday!

In Salt Lake City, watch it on Channel 2 (KUTV) at 4:00 P.M., elsewhere, check your local listings.

Have fun!

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ooh maybe i can get my family to record it!

i was wondering when it was going to be on!!!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Congratulations, Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

So, you got to see the Muppet Workshop, huh? Tell us all the details! Was there dust in the corners? I don't care what, I wanna know!

*take pills*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Congratulations, Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I am SO settin' muh VCR.

I don't know why, it ain't like you mentioned me or won me any $$$, but what de hey.

:stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo

Reaction score
It's times like this that you wonder, "how much of an *** did I come off as?" And then you really RULLY don't want to know the answer.

I won enough to get some Muppet Show DVDs...and Palisades Toys...and a few more things.

Fun fun fun fun fun funky.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(and Super Scooter, there wasn't much dust in the corners...of course with all those feathers and plumes and fur around, it probably gets dusted up pretty often...)

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Hi, Quinn

I'll be watching too. Can't wait to finally find out next week just how much you're really worth. And I don't care what anybody says; I'm still hoping you win the million (or at least more than Joe Millionaire apparently has).
I won enough to get some Muppet Show DVDs...and Palisades Toys...and a few more things.
Did YOU find series 3 yet?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGrover

Did YOU find series 3 yet?
No. I was at the EB in the Gateway Friday afternoon, and their skilled-and-talented employees didn't know when they would be getting it in. They're not on the shelves--I'll probably do a drive-by again on Monday or Tuesday. I work two minutes away from there, so it's not out of the way...I just want to find my toys!!!

Quinnnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
Whoah whoah whoah...hold the phone, stop the presses. *OUR* Quinn and his wife(and presumably the internation duckie of intrigue) are going to be on *THEE* Who Wants to be a Millionare??? As in the seen around the country synciated game show with Meredeth Vierra??? OMG!!!

This is too freaking much! I am so watching those two episodes!
Oh man...Quinn, I know its already been taped, but I would make *such* a great and beneficial life line! My endless slipstream of useless facts and obscure trivia is just what one would need for those higher tiered questions...*sigh*

Anyways, dont tell us anything...we'll just have to watch!

...man this has to be the coolest Muppet presence on a game show since Kermit on Hollywood Squares!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I know its already been taped, but I would make *such* a great and beneficial life line! My endless slipstream of useless facts and obscure trivia is just what one would need for those higher tiered questions...*sigh*
Assuming of course that the contestant in question MAKES it to those higher tiered questions...

From what I hear, being the lifeline is more stressful than being the actual contestant...but my lifeline performed rather well. I was proud of my lifeline. I would divulge some other stuff, but you'll have to wait and see.

Quinnnnnnnnn