We're on "Millionaire" This Tuesday and Wednesday...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
*OUR* Quinn and his wife(and presumably the internation duckie of intrigue) are going to be on *THEE* Who Wants to be a Millionare???
Cory, where have you BEEN for the last six months ? :rolleyes:

Anyway Quinn, will be good to see you, hopefully some clips are being put up. Can i be first in line to get Rubber Duckies autograph ? :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He has been in the eighties... 1989 specifically. :eek:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
He has been in the eighties... 1989 specifically. :eek:
word...well in my mind at least...though someday, someday I'll get back to the late 80's...time machines, black hole chasm of entropy, running real fast in the opposite direction:wink: I think there should be a Muppet Central 89' site. It would be all ACII graphics like on those archaic BBS sites from back in the day...and we can chat about JHH, the Disney buyout, and other fun stuff. ^_^

Originally posted by Luke
Cory, where have you BEEN for the last six months ? :rolleyes:
Naw, I missed it man...when was it taped? I didnt think they took *that* long to air.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
So the question remains... When will Quinn be on Joe Millionaire?

:big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Naw, I missed it man...when was it taped? I didnt think they took *that* long to air.
It was taped first week of October...by December 10th, they have taped everything that will air through May. Crazy. And I have to wait for 4-6 weeks after my show AIRS to get my little check!

And Jackie...if you pay attention to the opening credits of Joe Millionaire, when he's on the bulldozer? I'm behind that pile of dirt. I thought you'd be able to see me better, but I was bending over when the camera panned past me. Sheesh.

Quinnnnnnnn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So in theory, if you won 1 million in October, you wouldn't get the check until mid-to-late March if the show aired in mid-February?