We're on "Millionaire" This Tuesday and Wednesday...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
And Jackie...if you pay attention to the opening credits of Joe Millionaire, when he's on the bulldozer? I'm behind that pile of dirt. I thought you'd be able to see me better, but I was bending over when the camera panned past me. Sheesh.
Um, that was Emmy who brought up JM.

Quinn?...

You alright, buddy?...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
So in theory, if you won 1 million in October, you wouldn't get the check until mid-to-late March if the show aired in mid-February?
YUP.

In theory.

:wink:

Quinnnnnnnn

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
AWEEESOOMEEE!!!

Quinn,

I'm so proud of you! Who'd ever think I'd live see Quinn, the young irresponsible Message Board guy/my hero who was always so much cooler than I was grow up to be a responsible husband/father/Millionaire contestant/my hero who's still so much cooler than me. Anyway, so sweet! We'll all be watching at my house, man.

Crazy, Man

Anthony F. Strand

Especially my mom . . .

beaker

Reaction score
I'll be watching...and seeing how many I can get right. ^_^

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cory

What Luke meant was this information has been circluating around Muppet Central for months - since last fall. Not that the show has aired yet.

Did you miss Quinn's wonderful article about visiting the New York Henson studios on his trip? That article was linked to our main page for a long time. http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/editorials/jhc_pilgrimage.shtml Great stuff! It also shows Quinn and his wife sitting infront o the Muppet mural.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to be on today. I just finished watching it, and, while it did have several Muppet referances (one of the contestants names was Kermit. They wouldn't let him live it down), noooooooo Quinnnnnnnnnnn.

I'll check again tomorrow.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
He was neither. His name is Quinn (I think), not Kermit. And, Quinn said his Rubber Duckie was supposed to be there. Hmmm.

So, what's up, Quinn? You on tomorrow?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
He was neither. His name is Quinn (I think), not Kermit. And, Quinn said his Rubber Duckie was supposed to be there. Hmmm.

I know.

I was being a smart-a$$... whoops... better not say that... some people might take offense.

*rolls eyes*