1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

We're Selling Some Sesame PVCs on Ebay

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Buck-Beaver, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Hi all! We've got some Sesame Street PVCs on Ebay and I was wondering if anyone knew much about them. We actually got a whole whack of them when we traded a bunch of them for a Pets.com sock puppet so I'm trying to get rid of them now.

I believe they were manufactured by Applause, by I don't know the year. They are listed on Ebay at http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1753545035

Thanks!
  2. radionate

radionate New Member

Hey Buck,

I can tell you for sure that the Snuffy is from applause. I'm pretty sure the Big Bird artist is to. Don't know about the cookie and Oscar, as I don't think I have those two.

The little die cast car is not from Applause. I can't remember who came out with those, but there is a whole set, and a lot of them are really cute.
  3. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

I am pretty sure that the Oscar is from Applause too (I saw one auctioning on Ebay today by itself) and I guess it's possible that Cookie is as well.

Thanks for the info radionate!