Were the reruns ever edited?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
can anybody tell me if the reruns of Fraggle Rock that were shown on TNT, The Disney Channel, and/ or Oddessey were edited, or were they mostly uncut? can anybody tell me what was edited on these channels (and possibly non-north american channels, although I am really only asking about the U.S. reruns)? I am sure that oddessey probably edited some things, since Oddessey was known for editing things from every program.

zyzzybalubah

Reaction score
Everything in syndication has scenes removed, so they can add more commercials.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
The reruns were edited when Fraggle Rock aired on The Odysey Channell. The Theme song was much shorter, and they chopped off part of the ending theme too. There was a few noticable cuts in the shows. I remember in the episode Blanket of Snow Blanket of Woe originally had a scene with Cotterpin and Wrench Doozer on a little Doozer Snowmobile that was not seen when the episode aired on Odysey. Also in the episode All Work and All Play it cut out the scene when Gobo went into "Outerspace" to pick up his postcard. In the uncut version he walked in and said "That was easy for a change"