1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Probably James Bond. They have something like 25 movies.

Flaky Pudding and LittleJerry92 like this.
  2. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

That would be the Carry On series of raunchy British film comedies, which had 31 entries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carry_On_(franchise)

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  3. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

4. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Why don't people ever use this thread to talk about West Nile Virus, Swine Flu, and Meningitis? Weird.

Bliffenstimmers likes this.
  5. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Well-Known Member

@Old Thunder They'll start talking about Swine Flu the day pigs fly. :o

Froggy Fool and ConsummateVs like this.
  6. Old Thunder

7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

unpopular opinion but i liked sing and im curious about this sequel. My boy Mike better be in it.

i had no idea ugly dolls were still popular or relevant

ConsummateVs likes this.
  8. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Same here. I thought Sing was going to be a stupid movie at first, but when I went and saw it I actually enjoyed it quite a lot. I don't think it really needs a sequel, though.
    Me neither. I haven't heard about or seen them in years.

Any Del likes this.
  9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Why do we need another Jurassic World movie?

10. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Nooooo, not Trolls 2! Now I have to endure another six months of crappy pop music being stuck in my head. :rolleyes: Seriously, why do they have to make another of those!

11. Old Thunder

Doesn’t this already exist?

12. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Sing was actually a decent film and surpassed many peoples expectactions (including me). The music and singing was superb (especially Seth Mcfarlane and Taron Egerton)
    The sequel I don't know how it would work. Unless they have a really good plot. Which I'm presuming they do.

But Trolls 2 really? UNLESS THIS IS FILM IS ABOUT THE TROLLS IN THE TOY STORY TRILOGY THEN COUNT ME OUT.

ConsummateVs and Froggy Fool like this.
  13. Froggy Fool

No.

14. Pig's Laundry

Smh.
    I don't know about y'all, but i'm really getting tired of DreamWorks trying to be like Disney. I miss when they were the edgier alternative. DreamWorks used to have it's own distinct personality. Now it"s hard to distinguish between them from all the other competition.

Oh, I get it, Troll 2! HAHAHAHAHA

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  15. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It's like I said before, way back when, Pixar and DreamWorks had to bring their 'A' game since they were always in fierce competition with each other, mainly because they were the top dogs of CGI movies . . . then along came BlueSky with the Ice Age movies and then they became the alternative . . . then along came all of these off-brand studios cranking out all kinds of cheaper dribble, then CGI ended up becoming industry standard for animated features, now CGI has since lost its novelty and wonder, and the competition isn't as fierce as it once was, so it's like neither Pixar or DreamWorks really even have to try anymore.

16. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I blame this more on the fact that DreamWorks still has a bug up their *** about Pixar's A Bug's Life (hehe, bug) when Antz was released.

D'Snowth likes this.
  17. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Because Jurassic Park/World is awesome.

18. Old Thunder

19. Pig's Laundry

They're both awesome in different ways. I think Jurassic Park is awesome because of it's artful storytelling, acting, and practical effects. Jurassic World is awesome in a silly, over-the-top sort of way.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  20. Froggy Fool