West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I would be open-minded about an ALF movie, because it does seem like at least once a decade, ALF makes some kind of little amusing comeback (like Mr. T)... like back in the mid-2000s, when TV Land gave him his own talkshow, and Ed McMahon was his sidekick... that was pretty good.

Plus, ALF's been depicted in different mediums before, besides puppetry, I know there was also an animated series, I believe it was done by David Feiss (the creator of Cow and Chicken).

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Tom Hanks' page on IMDb lists Toy Story 4 as "announced," as of August... I'm coming up short in my search for definitive or "official" announcements, though.

robodog

Reaction score
Woody and the gang's tale has been told. The only way another Toy Story might work is if they came up with a film set in the same universe with a whole new cast of characters. Even then I doubt they'd be able to top the original series. We really don't need any more Toy Story films.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fully agreed. Small stories can be told in the form of movie shorts and comic books, but 90 minutes of character development? There's nothing left except them breaking and decaying and ending up in the dump for good. That's not exactly going to be a happy movie. Yet, it would fit in perfectly with the escalating drama the Toy Story movies have.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Woody and the gang's tale has been told. The only way another Toy Story might work is if they came up with a film set in the same universe with a whole new cast of characters. Even then I doubt they'd be able to top the original series. We really don't need any more Toy Story films.
I actaully think my own fanfic works better as a continuation since it's more of a T.V. series with Andy reading Bonnie stories he personally wrote as a child about the toys. Something like that would work much much much better. Or just the short films.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I agree that Toy Story 3 left it off at a good point, and I have no clue how they'd continue the story after that. The shorts are awesome though, the new one with Rex and the bath toys was funny.
As far as other sequels go, as long as they have a good story.