What are the chances of a 1969 skit being on Journey to Ernie?

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
What do you think the chances are? Id like to see skits like the one where Beautfiul Day eats the cake and Ernie gets blamed. I know this would prolly never happen but please give me some more mins of denial.

Ryan

Reaction score
Very, very, very, slim. They stopped airing the 1969 skits in the mid eighties. Apparantley, the skits are aging, (Condition and the new era) as well, which was pointed out here a while ago. They look very amatuer, as well. But I agree, I'd love to see them, but I highly doubt it. However, we may see some from the early 70's.

Aaron

Reaction score
not going to happen becuse now in the new season instaed of ernie saying follow me and skit starts now the skit starts after jte and the skits are all new

ssetta

Reaction score
Probably not from the first season, but they might use clips form the early 70s. I know they did last season.

Aaron

Reaction score
Originally posted by aaron likes rowlf
not going to happen becuse now in the new season instaed of ernie saying follow me and skit starts now the skit starts after jte and the skits are all new
were you not reading my post ssetta

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't necessarily think the skits are all new, they're just not using old films in between. So they probably will use some old Bert and Ernie sketches.